St Paul’s church was built in 1847-48 to the designs of Mallinson & Healey.  It has been substantially altered, significantly in 1971 by Barker & Jordan when the aisles roofs were replaced in concrete and the church was completely reordered.  We have been the church architects for over 30 years and have been responsible for various works of repair, reordering and quinquennial inspections.  The most recent works have been the first phase of complete re-roofing of the church with grant assistance from the Heritage Lottery Fund.

[Click on image to enlarge]